We have an ONLINE Registration Process. Please click Registration/Orientation to complete the ONLINE process. This registration is required to be completed by all parents and students before a student may begin in our program. If you do not have access to complete this form online, orientations are held on Wednesdays, and you may come into the building for assistance. Parents and students should arrive at 2:45 pm. Only the parents and the assigned student are allowed to come into the building for registration/orientation. Face coverings are required to enter the building. Please be prepared to stay for about 30 minutes. Once the orientation meeting begins, parents and students are not allowed to enter the presentation. Please arrive on time.
- Face Covering will be required to be worn by all students this year. We strongly recommend a different face covering everyday in order to keep them clean.
- Clear and Empty Water (only during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Clear Back Pack Only
- 5 Pocket Folders with Prongs
- Notebook Paper
- 8 Pack Colored Pencils
- 8 Pack Colored Markers
- Personal Size Kleenez -suggested
WFLC DRESS CODE POLICY- Non Negotiable
The Flex Center’s uniform policy is in place to promote school safety, improve discipline, and enhance the learning environment.
The goal for our students to dress appropriately each day.
- Khaki or Light Tan Pants for all students
- Belts–Black, Brown or Tan; no slide belts
- Pants must be worn at the waist. Pants must have belt loops and the belt worn at all times
No large belt buckles or chains allowed on the pants. No skirts, jumpers, cargo pants, jeans, sweat suit pants, pajamas, pictures or messages on clothing. Short pants or oversized clothing will not be allowed.
- High School–Black collared polo style shirt, long or short sleeve
- Middle School–Navy blue collared polo style shirt, long or short sleeve
No pictures or messages are allowed on clothing. Shirts must be tucked into pants.
Coats are not allowed to be worn throughout the building. Students will be required to put them in their assigned locker.
SHOES OR SNEAKERS
Shoes/sneakers must fit securely on the foot. Shoes with open toes or backless shoes (including crocs, boots, flip flops, sandals, mules and slides) are not allowed. Shoes must be laced properly or buckled.