Directions for e-Learning Days
Dr. Pack – Mathematics 8
NEW INFORMATION ON e-LEARNING FOR APRIL 6
Classwork completed for March 17-March 27 is DUE Wednesday, April 8. YOU MAY DROP OFF ALL ASSIGNMENTS AT WHITLOCK BETWEEN 10:00 am AND NOON. THERE WILL BE A BOX OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR FOR YOU TO TURN IN WORK. BE SURE TO LABEL ALL WORK WITH THE TEACHER NAME AND GROUP TOGETHER BY SUBJECT.
Please check Google Classroom for April 7-10 assignments.
If you would like to be part of the 8th Grade Math Remind app group, please email me your cell # and student's name and I will add you to the group. I use this group to notify parents of announcements about the class and assignments.
***Class codes have been updated***
Parents and Students:
If you do not have internet access, Spectrum is offering free internet during the school closure. Call 1-844-488-8398 for more information.
Google Classroom can be accessed on the PS4 and XBOX One browsers. You may also use your internet browser on a smart tv to access Google Classroom.
Student Google Account Sign-On (All students, including those new to WFLC, have an account.)
Students must follow these steps in order to access their accounts.
- Log on to “google.com.”
- Click "Sign in" (blue button in top right corner)
- User name - email@example.com (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password - spartanburg7 (Please do not change password at this time!)
- Click the waffle in the top right corner to get to
- “Google Drive”
- “Google Classroom”
- Class Codes
- 2nd period - qhoj6ct
- 3rd period – l6rjdvo
- 4th period – 7rdqcne
- 5th period – wyuwwgp
- Complete the assignment for the designated day(s). Using your own paper, include the assignment date and answer all questions. Turn your assignment in to me when you return to school.
I will be available by e-mail and through Google Classroom from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on inclement weather/e-learning days to assist with any questions. Please contact me at: email@example.com.