PURPOSE OF PARENT INVOLVEMENT
- To improve home/school communication, address social concerns, attendance, behavior and academic issues.
- Home visits to communicate with parents concerning student attendance and social concerns.
- Make referrals to other agencies.
CALLING ALL PARENTS!
This year we woudl like to give an award to the “Parent of the Year.” This award will be given at the end of the year during our Awards Day ceremony. We hope to see you as a recipient. In order to receive this award, you must be active in your child’s school by:
- Keeping in conatct with your child’s teacher
- Visiting the school
- Attending school events
- Volunteering whenever possible