E.P. Todd School began in the 1930's as a Co-Op, this is the first building. The second building was located in what is now the Cedar Springs shopping area.
Who was Edwin Todd?
Mr. Edwin Poteat Todd (1909-2006) was principal of The Cooperative Elementary School from 1945-1974. In 1972, the Cooperative Elementary School was renamed E.P. Todd Elementary School in his honor.