“To inspire excellence and independence in order to equip the next generation of leaders”
Our Vision is to be the school in the community where families choose to attend. We will actively seek opportunities that connect our school to our community to foster a family atmosphere. To do this, we will create an inclusive environment which acknowledges and respects children from diverse family and cultural backgrounds. We will provide a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal, and all achievements are celebrated.
We believe that:
- All students are entitled to rigorous, meaningful, and engaging learning activities in a safe and supportive environment
- Student who learn to be Responsible, Organized, attend to Academics, and Respectful (R.O.A.R) are on a path to being College & Career Ready
- Technology should be used as a tool to enhance instruction while motivating student engagement and learning
- To attain maximum achievement for our students, we, ourselves, must be learners and will participate in Professional Learning Communities where collaboration and teacher input is valued
- A collaborative community environment is critical to providing our students the best elementary school experience