ENTRACE AND EXIT PROCEDURES
Prior to admittance into the building, all students will be searched and scanned with a metal detection wand. The FLEX Center follows this procedure in order to ensure the safety and security of all persons in the building. In addition, any student who is not in compliance with dress code will be asked to comply and/or sent to ISS for the day. Students who refuse to go to ISS will be subject to further disciplinary actions.
ARRIVAL: All students will enter thru the bus port at the back of the building. Students may not enter before 7:55a.m. If students are car riders, they must remain in their cars until 7:55a.m.
High School Students (Black Shirts)
- Car Riders: Exit the building at the end of the 100 hall
- Bus Riders: Exit the building through the Bus Port Entrance at the student common area.
Middle School Students (Navy Blue Shirts)
- Car Riders: Exit the building at the end of the 200 hall
- Bus Riders: Exit the building through the Bus Port Entrance at the student commons area.
Late Arrivals (Tardy to School)
All late arrivals should enter through the Main Front Entrance of the building, sign in as a late arrival in the front office. Students will be allowed to enter the classrooms between classes. Excessive tardies to school will result in disciplinary actions, and become a truancy issue.
Tardy procedures are as follows:
- Late to School Tardies: If a student is late to school 15 times, parents will receive a letter requesting them to come meet with the Attendance Officer. At 20 unexcused tardies, parent and student will be referred to Truancy Court.
- Class Tardy: All Students are expected to report to class on time. Students who report 10 minutes or later to class, will be written up on a referral and sent to grade level administrator.