Traffic & Safety
Providing and maintaining a secure and safe campus for both our faculty and our students is one of our top priorities here at E.P. Todd Elementary. We request everyone’s assistance in providing our students a safe place to learn and our faculty a safe place to teach. Please review the information below.
Due to COVID 19, we are unable to allow visitors into the building except under special circumstances and by appointment. We hope to be able to allow visitors into the building next school year.
- It is unlawful for any non-student to be on school grounds at any time without permission of the principal. Visitors must go directly to the main office to state their business as soon as they arrive on campus.
- Visitor’s passes are not issued without the principal’s permission.
- E.P. Todd Elementary School utilizes School Check In software. Please have your state issued driver’s license/I.D. with you when you enter the building.
- Visitor’s passes must be worn in a visible location upon your person the entire time you are in the building.
- You must sign in and out when visiting our school.
- We respectfully request that your cell phones be turned off while you’re inside the building.
- Students are not allowed to have visitors at school at any time.
- Students who are absent or suspended from school are not to be on school premises.
- Pursuant to the passing of Act 373 of 1994, all persons entering a public school property consents themselves to a search of their person, with or without probable cause, and their effects including without limitation, lockers, desks, vehicle, and personal belongings such as purses, book bags, wallets, and satchels.
- When visiting our campus please secure your vehicles and do not leave valuables visible in your vehicle. School District Seven and E.P. Todd Elementary School are not liable for any lost or stolen property or any damage to you vehicle while on school grounds.
DROP OFF OF STUDENTS
- Drop off for car riders is located at the back area of the school near the cafeteria.
- All parties should remain in their vehicles at all times
- Drop-off areas to be used by parents are the side carpool loop.
- When using the front parking lot for dropping off/picking up, no thru traffic is allowed in the parking areas. Please follow the flow of traffic around these parking areas to the front of the school
- Students should utilize the cross walk when crossing to the school.
- Drop off begins each morning at 7:00am.
PICK UP STUDENTS
- Pick up area is located at the back area of the school near the cafeteria.
- Dismissal is at 2:30.
- When using the front parking lot for picking up, no thru traffic is allowed in the parking areas. Please follow the flow of traffic around these parking areas to the front of the school.
Students are not allowed in the building prior to 7:00.