The mission of Mary H. Wright Elementary School, in partnership with our community and partners, is to educate each student by providing a positive, challenging, and enriching learning environment that enables each student to become a responsible citizen and lifelong learner.
Our vision is to transform Mary H. Wright into a model elementary school widely recognized for exceptional growth in student achievement, which will help make the community of Spartanburg a better place in which to live and work.
We Believe that...
- Children are our first priority
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, the parent/guardian, the school, and the community.
- Communication and understanding among all stakeholders is essential to achieving the goals of education.
- Learning is accomplished when the needs of each child are met by competent and caring teachers.
- Security, care, dignity, and respect are essential to an effective learning environment.