- Must be 18 years of age or older (17 year olds who have been released from their high school may be admitted with a signed release from the school district of residence)
- Must currently work or reside in Spartanburg County
- Individuals may enter classes any time after completing an intake and orientation process.
- Students 21 and under who received special education services while enrolled in school must have an IEP meeting upon enrollment and prior to beginning classes to determine if adult education is an appropriate educational placement. Contact the local adult education program for more information.
What to Bring to Enrollment
- Nonrefundable Registration fee $25.00* (Cash or Money Order only)
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Social Security Card (or copy)
- Release from high school of residence (17 year olds only)
*Diploma courses require additional fees which are due prior to beginning a course. Call for more information.